Sunday, December 27, 2009

To be fair...

I am only leaving for Europe in 2 days, or less XD Regardless, though I spend approx. 1/3 of my year in Europe, it is strictly work related, and I have never had the chance to really explore the continent. At times when I actually get to wander away from my duties, rarely am I in the company of people I know well enough to call friends, most of the time with people I don't really want to hang out with. That is why I am so excited just thinking about walking the streets of Paris with the other 2 eating our toasted paninis, or having fresh scones with homemade jam in a chic cafe by the River Thames, basking in a lifestyle so very alien compared to ours (though I honestly believe that if we were to compare us to the Europeans, I think we are probably closer to practicing alien culture here at home)!!

Just as the title says, we are going to try to chronicle our every step in fulfilling this dream. Every, painful, step!

Let the records of our journey begin.

0 comments: