Sunday, January 17, 2010

Invite Us For Drinks if You See Us in Europe!



Gosh, I am getting more and more excited by the minute about our Europe trip.


It's easy to feel so overwhelmed by just the planning part of the trip. But once you've covered your flight & the how-to-get-there part, the rest just falls into place pretty easily.


For the curious, here's our travel itenary in Europe:
10 Feb - Lydd & Hanie depart KLIA to Frankfurt, Germany
11 Feb - Arrive in Frankfurt, where we will meet up with Nora.
12 Feb - Leave for Paris, France
13 Feb - 17 Feb - Exploring Paris (we will also get to meet my friends, Lyana and Sean, while in Paris. Yay!)
17 Feb - Leave for Vienna on the overnight train (I'm so excited about going on the overnight train :D)
18 Feb - Arrive in Vienna in the morning
20 Feb - Leave Vienna for Prague (for some reason, I'm most excited about Prague. I find it to be the most intriguing part of our trip)
23 Feb - Leave for Berlin in the morning
25 Feb - Back to Frankfurt
26 Feb - Depart Frankfurt for Malaysia :(




Anyways, if you guys happen to spot us in these places, do come over and say hi. Even better, invite us over for drinks! :)



2 comments:

Nora said...

I do hope we get some free drinks on this trip of ours! ;-)

Lydd said...

Yeap, me too! :D Get some free drinks & make some new friends along the way :D