Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My BF is so Cool!

Ok, this may not quite fit into the travel blog per se, but it does make my trip to Europe a little bit more comfortable.

My mom just flew in from Kuching to see me off before my trip (I know, I know, my mom still thinks I'm 10 and having the size of a 10 yr old certainly doesn't help her think of me as an adult :P). Anyway, she brought a gift from my bf, which was meant to be our 4-year anniversary/Valentine's gift from him.

I'd half expected chocolates, or a soft toy or some cheesy cliche gift from him (coz he does get a kick out of making me cringe). But turns out the gift will be pretty handy for my trip.

It's a contact lens cleaner! Wooots!!!


Ok, so maybe it isn't much for the rest of you folks. But for someone like me who's obsessive compulsive, this is HUGE.  


It comes with a lens holder too, so I won't need to use my fingers when I put on my contact lenses. And going on trips like this, God knows what kind of stuff I'd be touching! Ngahahahaha!

p/s: I wonder if I'll be getting any sleep tonight. I'm just too excited, I can feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins... geez, I wish I could channel all that excitement into my packing. I hate, hate, HATE packing! >.<

1 comments:

Nora said...

Ooooo fancy gadget!! You still have space in your suitcase?? ;p