Thursday, February 11, 2010

We're Halfway There!

Hanie and I are currently in Doha as that is our transit point. Flying on Qatar Airways was rather pleasant.


Hanie in the plane before our take-off.

Thank God no one else was seated next to us coz I need to go to the toilet a lot (having small bladder sucks! hahaha!). The food served on the flight was alright. Well, you can't exactly expect fine dining on commercial flights anyway :P

Glass noodle salad with sweet citrus vinaigrette, pan-fried butter fish with creamy dill sauce, potato wedges, carrots and broccoli and pistachio mousse cake.

What's worst than not being able to sleep? Well, I think having your sleep interrupted sucks big time. Now, I feel stoned and not in a good way :( It's 3am at the moment in Doha. Our flight out to Frankfurt is at 7.40am.... so that gives us another 4 hrs of... NOTHING. Hahaha!

Now I'm kinda regretting not taking some kind of alcoholic drink in the plane though. Perhaps that would've help me sleep better *sigh*

There isn't much to do in Doha Airport. Both Hanie and I agree that this place looks more like a hospital than an airport because of the white walls and white fluorescent lighting ;)

Anyways, we're HALFWAY to Europe! Yay! And soon the group will be complete once we meet up with Nora in Frankfurt :)

0 comments: