Friday, February 12, 2010

Von Frankfurt!

I best leave the detailed talking to someone who experienced Frankfurt for the first time as things are always better when it’s new and fresh. I will, have to talk about my dinner last night. We walked to the Kaiserdom from our lodging and found a nice, cozy, and seriously empty restaurant called Binding. It was partially my fault that we went in to this instead of the more busy restaurant next door, because I saw Kaiserschmarrn on the menu (-___-;; Sorry guys).
I ordered Spinach dumplings because it was the only vegetarian meal that did not have goops of cheese in it.

It wasn’t extremely bad but it wasn’t what I initially kept my stomach empty for either. In the end, it was very typical German knudel (bread dumpling) in tomato sauce.

A little too much food for me

We concluded that in the future when we choose to dine lavishly that we would order food to share because we don’t have the capacity to eat as much as the locals do here. That way we have more room for dessert too, which I like a lot.

The night went by with us getting packed and reorganized for our first day embarking on touristy events in Paris. Woke up early in the morning, with enough sleep on my end, we headed out to the train station. Goodbye Frankfurt, we will see you again in 2 weeks!!

The top of Hanie and Lydd's head

Le fast train to Paris


0 comments: