Thursday, February 11, 2010

SnOooooOOoow

This is the current state of Europe right now. Ok at least in the northern and eastern regions. This was taken at a rest stop somewhere in Sweden on my way back to Germany.

So it looks like Hanie and Lydia will get to see snow after all! I imagine they are in transit in Doha right now with 7 hours to kill before their connecting flight to Frankfurt. It's 9pm in Dortmund, where I am, and I just got back after a 20 hour bus ride from Stockholm. currently doing my last load of laundry and will start reorganizing my suitcase, a transition from work-mode to fun-mode ;)

I'll have to catch the 10am ICE train to the airport in the morning to meet my travel mates when our journey will truly start!!! More stories to come... ...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone.

0 comments: