Thursday, February 11, 2010

Well

As Lydia said in the previous post, we are in Doha right now waiting for our connecting flight. And iPod doesn't work here (it it did for a while and died out soon after) so I am bogarting Lydia's Mac for the moment. This has been a sleepless night because I couldn't sleep the night prior to the trip (check out my oogly sleepless mug in the previous pic!), and enthralled by the pretty sweet offerings of in-flight movies in the plane, I didn't sleep all that much either. Tried sleeping here at the airport seats, and woke up with drool plastering the side of my face to the jacket. Oh what a sight that must've been. Good thing I cleaned myself up as well as I could before Lydia finds out and decided to take a picture.

I thought at least a few hours must've passed to justify the massive droolage while sleeping but a look at the clock confirmed that it had been less than an hour! Wtf! What am I supposed to do now, haha! Doha airport is pretty much sterile in the sense that it's all function and not much else in terms of entertainment (unless one considers rolling down the seemingly endless floor an entertainment) so there's not much to do but wait.. I guess.

Oh and I take to take my boots off during security check. 3 times and counting. Lydia wore boots too but her Uggs doesn't seem as threatening so she got by scott-free. Unfair! I'm gonna steal her dessert during the 2nd half of this journey to justify this statement and make myself feel better :P

0 comments: